It’s been over 30 years since we connected the first Polish companies to the Internet. Since then, we have striven every day to build success of our Customers using top class IT infrastructure and innovative software. We specialise in particularly difficult and technologically complex projects.
Thank you for visiting our website. We pay special attention to ensure safety of users using the www.atende.pl website and to obey applicable law on privacy and protection of personal data:
• Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR);
• Act on the provision of services by electronic means of July 18th, 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended);
• Telecommunications Law Act of July 16th, 2004 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2021, item 576, as amended);
• Personal Data Protection Act of May 10th, 2018 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781, as amended).
We respect your privacy.
The forms which you will find on our website are intended for quick and effective exchange of information. If you include your data therein, you do it voluntarily.
Personal Data Controller:
The controller of the personal data obtained from you is Atende S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, plac Konesera 10a, 03-736 Warszawa, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000320991, whose register is maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, holder of Tax ID No (NIP): 9542357358, with the share capital of PLN 7,268,668.80, paid up in the amount of PLN 7,268,668.80.
Contact with the Controller:
If you wish to contact us about all matters related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of the rights attached to such processing, you can do so as follows:
- in writing to the following address: Atende S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, plac Konesera 10a, 03-736 Warszawa;
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone to the following phone number: +48 22 295 7217.
Purposes of processing:
• exchange of correspondence regarding business relations / contract concluded / between you and Atende, including replying to your inquiries about products and services provided by Atende (basis in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
• internal administrative purposes of Atende, including statistics and internal reporting, which constitute pursuit of our legitimate interests (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• archiving (evidential purpose) which constitutes pursuit of our legitimate interests of securing information in case a legal need for evidence arises (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• potential establishment of claims, exercise of claims or defence against claims, which constitutes pursuit of our legitimate interests (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
• handling of complaints, when they are lodged, in respect of the quality of services provided by Atende and the manner of service delivered by employees of Atende under the performed contracts (basis in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
• direct marketing of Atende’s products and own services (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). Please note that your consent to our marketing activities is voluntary and may be withdrawn by you at any time. Please note that if you disclose personal data of a third party in the contact form sent to Atende, we deem you to have the relevant permission of that third party.
Categories of data processed:
The data processed by us include: full name, position, company name, e-mail address, phone number, login, or other data necessary for the verification of a person.
Information on data recipients:
Your data may be transferred to companies cooperating with Atende. Atende may transfer your personal data to: an entity exercising ownership rights over Atende, our partners with whom we cooperate in providing services and performing obligations under the law, i.e. companies handling failure notifications, providing advisory, legal, IT, audit services, research agencies, institutions, bodies authorised by the law, such as the police, court, public prosecutor’s office, entities processing data under a data processing agreement (only as instructed by Atende).
Transfers of personal data outside the EEA:
We do not intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (to a third country). However, when providing support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, Atende may commission the performance of specific IT activities or tasks to recognised subcontractors operating outside the EEA, which may result in data transfer outside the EEA. Atende transfers personal data outside the EEA only subject to appropriate safeguards or in situations permitted by generally applicable laws.
We can process you data processed on the basis of your consent until its withdrawal or until the purpose of the processing is achieved. The data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the data controller can be processed until the completion of the legitimate interests of Atende which constitute the basis for such processing or until you object to such processing. The data processed in connection with a contract will be processed until the termination of the contract, including the warranty period and potential pursuit of claims. Your data used for direct marketing will not be further processed if you object.
Rights related to data processing:
You have the right to:
• access personal data and demand their rectification, object to their processing, erase them or restrict their processing;
• withdraw your consent; withdrawal of the consent does not impact the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
• personal data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (if applicable) for potential transfer of these data to another data controller;
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (with the Personal Data Protection Office) dealing with the protection of personal data if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 119 of May 4th, 2016).
Automated decision-making, profiling:
As a rule, your personal data are not profiled by Atende and decisions are not made by automated means. Profiling and automated decision-making may take place as part of direct marketing activities carried out by Atende, in which case you will be informed by us.
Each browser has individual cookies settings. The default option is to accept cookies. You can completely disable this option or restrict it through proper configuration of your browser.
We can recruit new employees, interns or trainees through the Atende website. Personal data obtained in this way are used solely for the purpose of recruitment under currently ongoing and future recruitment processes. When sending your resume to us, please remember to include the following clause:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the resume by Atende S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, plac Konesera 10a, 03-736 Warszawa, for the performance of the ongoing recruitment process.”
If you wish to participate in future recruitment processes, include the following consent clause in your resume:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the resume by Atende S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, plac Konesera 10a, 03-736 Warszawa, for the performance of next/future recruitment processes.”