A recently published report on the Polish IT industry — Computerworld TOP200 — again confirmed Atende’s right to be called one of the biggest and best developing Polish organisations.
Please find details about the positions won by Atende in specific segments below.
According to the ranking, Atende is a market leader among:
- the biggest providers of IT solutions and services for the telecommunications sector in 2017 — 6th place (in 2016 — 10th place).
- the biggest providers of IT solutions and services for the public administration and uniformed services sector in 2017 — 9th place (in 2016 — 23rd place).
- the biggest providers of support and maintenance services in 2017 — 9th place (in 2016 — 15th place).
- the biggest providers of network hardware in 2017 — 4th place (in 2016 — 6th place).
Market-wise, apart from the telecommunications and public administration and uniformed services sectors, we also rank high in the following sectors:
- media sector: 12th place (Atende Software: 5th place),
- IT sector: 17th place,
- finances and insurance sector: 22nd place.
Atende Software, apart from the high position among providers of IT solutions and services for the media sector, holds also the equally high 10th position among IT companies with biggest R&D outlay in 2017.
In the ranking of the biggest IT capital groups, we are listed on the 14th position (in 2016 — 19th). We are one of the groups with the best financial results. In the ranking of the biggest IT companies, Atende S.A. is listed on the 59th position (in 2016 — 67th) and in terms of the net gain — on the 41st position (in 2016 — 35th).
The report is one of the key publications concerning the Polish IT market.Return